Tuesday 1 May 2012

Just bitchin' (great hair, the boys all like to stare)

People suck, quite a lot. Even "friends" can't be counted on to have your back. I met a guy last weekend, and all my "friend" has done since is tell everybody how ugly he was, and tweet about how her 'eyes are dying' because she had to see us kissing. I get so annoyed with people like that, I have to spend my whole life watching straight couples kiss but my "friend" can't put up with one gay couple, while she was in MY house. MY HOUSE. But anyway, on a brighter note there may be a date or two in my future :D and I just have to vent occasionally or I will explode. And explosions are messy, people's insides end up spread all over the place, and in my current mood, those insides will belong to Zoe...and I'm not keen to clean up that mess

No comments:

Post a Comment